Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 175

I needed sleep. The nights of going to bed at 3 and 4 are brutally draining me.

I slept in and skipped my morning class, which is no big deal, considering it's a cakewalk. I went nad had lunch with my dad today at Little Mexico cafe. I ordered the steak fajita, and man was it good. We stayed there a good hour, talked, and caught up. Shortly after, I returned to his office, read up on some work, and then left for school.

Classes were good. Did all of them, watched a film on body language, and then went to Spanish. After Spanish, I had time to go home and watch more "Lost", then got ready and went to the midnight showing of Star Wars the Phantom Menace in 3D!!! Yay for nerds. The 3D was okay, but my personal beef was the volume. Come on Celebration! Where's the sound?!

- Nerds -

No comments:

Post a Comment