Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 173

AT the 1/3 mark with GVSU, this semester is flying!

My first class was great, but I failed to mute my screen when I secretly turned on skype with my manager. The entire class heard her.... oops.... thankfully I have the coolest prof. who does not care.

I had lunch with my friend Michelle and some of her friends in a restaurant I cant even remember, but it's hidden on the back of campus. Not bad food. Michelle picked up my tab since she has an abundance of food points on her student card.

Then at 2:30, my long test that took literally all 70 minutes to complete. It was 4 questions, but all essay: hand-written. My hand was shaking and sore when I left that room. My other class was cancelled, so I had some pizza with my grandpa, and then returned at 6 for some espanol.

After Spanish, went downtown to meet my friends Aly and Angie for some drinks at Peppino's, and then went back to Aly's apartment to watch "Contagion". I will never cough in public again.... that stuff could happen!

- Lunch gang -

No comments:

Post a Comment